Sunday, July 19, 2009

Broken English- Cheer up n keep ur smile

Since few years ago, I stop to blog in English.

Reason? I should improve my broken english

before I "sia soi" in my blog.

 

Don ask me the purpose of writing this post in English

I cant answer yr question and I choose to run away from this Q

Google transfer language is on leave.

 

Thanks for all those words.

Seriously, you are brave enough!

I am noob when facing this kind of thing.

Sorry if there is any word I shouldn't...

 

Sorry to make you in trouble.

Sorry to make you suffer.

 

Anywhere, promise me and yourself

U will cheer up as previous.

Keep ur smile on. This is what we need.

Pls keep on ur promise as what u did.

 

My dear friend, a close friend.

I loss it. Should it be?..

Hopefully it doesn't be...

Hopefully....

 

Cheer up and keep ur smile.

If this is what u would like to see

Pls show me as what u promised.

!!Good luck & All the best!!

~GooD ByE~

0 comments: