Thursday, April 13, 2006

wer she going to choose?

just came back from my wife there... discussed with her about future de things... she's confusing now... dono wer she wanna go... yesterday decided to go tarC, then dis morning said tat she wanna go form6... stil stay at mlk.. not bad also lar... haha//

Just now she told me tat she's going to visit mmu... tomolo go there n take a look, if ok, then apply there first... walau~ vy scary ler?... now got 3 choices pula.. if can get ptptn loan, then she sure can go mmu, tarC also same, but really lar, tarC too far adi... it's leceh if her parent wanna find her...
quite dangerous also... haha~

so.. jus wish her good luck lor... 55 determine wer she wanna go... jus lik me... ai~ going to MMU pula... really kena play for 4years... jus lik my cousin told me...

UNIVERSITY = 由你玩四年 (>o<)''




0 comments: