Tuesday, April 18, 2006

my way~

i'm going to MMU, n my wife is going to form6... but still dono wat sch...
matrik de list.. don have my name... wu... so disappointed.. haha.. no lar... yu zo ga lar(cantonese)...

yesterday gave up liao de( appeal for it)... mana know... i heard that someone get it while she jus get 2A's wor... stil got chance right? so... i'm going to appeal... haha... tomolo go to find counselor... ask something bout matrik n form6... then... kena wake up early pula... haha...

well, my bro help me to book t hostel adi.. MMU de EP... twin sharing room with her gf... haha.. no need to worry bout it already... then.. lots of things haven buy ler.. such as shirt, shoes, skirt.... ai~ Going to University liao... cant be sooo childish adi... wahaha!


*matrikulation:
Anda membuat semakan menggunakan No Kad pengenalan
Dukacita, permohonan anda tidak berjaya. '~'

1 comments:

mandyals said...

thanks...