Wednesday, April 05, 2006

PASS my jpj tast liao!

I sat for my JPJ test today, n luckly.. pass liao... keke...
well, the uncle that carried us today quite early... so i got number 11th n my wife got 13th...
i started with the 3rd part(road-side)... it was sooo unluckly... before we started t test, i was asking my wife that wat should i do if i kena drive t car which is number 19th for t jpj test? cuz it's a new car n i haven touch it before... dono whether it's easy to control or wat else... who know...

when i was taking t test, 3 points nearly make me fail my test ... 1st is the car, 2nd is the laluan, n 3rd is t traffic light... before i started my 3rd part de test, i kena one pangkah adi.. cuz the jpj officer asked me to adjust the side mirror near to his part(left side one), but i cant adjust it cuz he was sitting there... wanna ask him to help me adjust it... mayb kena scold pula.. so i just left it... haha~

cuz of the piggy car, i mati enjin... b4 going out... suddenly mati enjin... so malu... all the car learners saw it... hehe... luckly, i managed to control the car after i mati enjin for the first time...
on the way (to laluan A), i was really worried... cuz of the laluan... i'm not so biasa n not sure wer should i keep right...

when i reached the last traffic light, ngam ngam.. t green colour de stupid light shining... kaka... so i kena keep going, mana know... i used 3rd gear to turn back(U-turn).. so stupid...nearly BUANG!! then he just said that he forgot to watch out on me.. keke... so... we just smile to each other... just like nth happened...

he is a young jpj officer..he asked me to drive faster wor, so i jus drove about 70-80km/j.. keke... on the way back, he asked me somehing bout my family... he knows wer is ALAM, so we just chatting along the way till i finished that part... keke... luckly i jus got 2 pangkah... one is for the side mirror n another one is for gear... i think should thanks for ALAM cuz it helps me a lot... (as ours main topic)

second part, i sat there n waited for 2/3 hours... lots of ppl failed their test especially naik bukit.. my wife also failed at there... so scary... actually she can pass it, who know the stupid car slid down... me also teruk, tak masuk the yellow line for the first time, then the jpj officer asked me "turun balik!"

walau~ very scary le... then second time pass liao... my wife kena book again, then kena wait till 26/4 baru got free... so i gonna accompany her i think...

0 comments: