Thursday, April 13, 2006

Journey to TarC - II

The Photos that i took yesterday...


the bus that we traveled to her relative's house... "W12"
she's going to travel those bus in her following 2 years...
(if always run outside >.< )

At tarC


this photo was taken at tarC.. when we waiting for the counselor, my wife capture dis guy...
inside got a white shirt de handsome boy... but not mine o.. my wife 相中 de boy boy o!
haha... finish liao lar... actually she wont do those things de... ai~ cuz of me... she become lik dis liao... haha~ i dono tat she took his photo using my phone... i jus discovered it after we going back... walau! got leng zai also diam diam... next time must inform me mar.. kaka~

this is my wife... capture at tarC.... hehe~ vy beautiful, right? ^^

~她的表情~

" i'm going to tarC ler... together wit u... ^.^"


"bluff u de lar... i'm not going to tarC with u liao... "


At PUDU bus station

we bought 5.30pm de tickets... then lim teh at there... at a chinese stall lo... then my wife told me... that tauke look lik <天国的阶梯>里的车成俊(权相于)... i baru discover ler... hai~ i lose liao.... cuz actually those things ler... i tell her first de.. mana now yesterday terbalik pula... she tell me wer got handsome boy pula... kaka~


this photo is not so clear... cuz dono how to snap him ler... my back camera got light(flash) de...



dis photo.. er... not so similar... but his front... really... look like him ler... if got chance, don forget to take a look at there... his nasi goreng n mee goreng... not bad...

but curry mee ler... still ok (i order from another side de).. keke!


After arrived Masjid Tanah

we went to TEN tEN... my wife n me only lar... tried lots of clothes at there... haha~ going to buy clothes... for study de....

this is TEN TEN at masjid tanah... the bigger market at here...



after we came out from TEN TEN, we sat at outside... suddenly we saw a 长脚猫...
very special right? it's 脚 different with others cat ler... dono y... mayb mix my wife de species.. haha
(cuz my wife de nickname is cat... then vy tall.. legs also vy long)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao a~?
take pictures everthing u two see~!?
and take leng chai's pic ar~?
(i fikir i only the one who got that kind of hobby~)
>.= aiyo i~
pengsan yoh coz u two~
husband so shot-shot~
wife so hamsap~
perfect match~

mandyals said...

haha... thanks...
well, im going to organise a group.. for those person tat like to tale leng zai n leng loi's photos.. then we all can exchange between each other.. how? izit a good idea? haha... so.. welcome u to join our HAMSAP group! haha

Anonymous said...

by the way~ the man face is like 斧头帮老大~

Anonymous said...

which man tat u mean? the leng zai go go at tarC or "korean boy"?? haha