Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Journey to TarC - I

Today went to TarC for... take a look... well... reached Pudu there at 10more... after met my wife de relative, then we walked to LRT station... traveled for 15minutes ... then walked very far.. till tarC... vy hot~ well, i jus accompany my wife to there... cuz actually i would like to go MMU, but dis morning still confuse, wer should i go? form 6 or MMU? cuz if i go MMU, 4years kena stay at mlk adi.. but if i go to form6, stil got chance can get local university (if i work harder)...

then.... my wife de cousin met us at tarC(cuz he's a student in tarC)... then he showed us al the building inside there... took our lunch at their canteen... not bad actually.... n then quite cheap... then we went to the counter pertanyaan for asking smt... then waited for their counselor nearly 1hour... after he explain all the bler bler things... we went to my wife de relative's house...


then saw my wife de cousin... she's a beautiful gal! n very cute... hair style also cut t same wit cheng ling.... haha.. my idol ler... ><

her brother is very funny... heard smt bout his pc n a pk gal(his fren).... then.. my wife is going to study at tarC, then me... going to MMU lor... jus fill in the form... lots of bler bler de details...
ai~ two of us is going to break... she asked me to sign up the surat cerai wor... then 4years later, get marry again... kaka (if my senior read dis sentence , he will say: "dis gal ar... really is broken mountain, lesbian"... haha!)

dono how is my life... when she's not around me... who should i hold when i going down the stairway? i loss my simple spec when i going out(without bring out my spec ^^), who should i complain if i kena bully? who should i find when i wan to singing? who should i find when i wan to dancing or practise dance? walau~ kena berdikari liao... sooo shit.... hai~

well... i can do it... jus.... cant biasa if she's really not around me lor... i think she also tak biasa ler... cuz she wil become more diam if im not beside her... then she's quite difficult to know fren(simple can lar.. talk more.. then cannot liao wor... izit call shy?...) ai~ she kena use handphone de reminder liao, cuz me(human reminder) going to leave... wahaha!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>.< no really broken moutain~
>.= is veryx5 broken moutain~

u still can contact with ur wife lah~ don't worried~
u can't know u and ur wife will go where tommorrow~ (meaning future~)
; but u still have today~ just be with her today~ and please wish her luck~

(why no kenalkan ur wife cousin to me leh~)

Anonymous said...

charge u murah sikit~
call 019-***9182~