Tuesday, October 03, 2006

stupid msn!

damn shit now! i jus finished type the whole things then wan to post liao de... who know then the explorer suddenly hang wor?! shittttttttt!!!!jus now already on fire liao.. now lagi teruk!!! i need iceeeeeeeeeeee!!!! woh! today right... dis afternoon i stil can signed in my msn.. then started from evening... the stupid thing showed me wat --> my contact list is not available, connection problem, msn messenger service is unavailable...wat the XXX!

i tried from evening tilo night... now also cannot sign! damn angry lor! then jus now my fren mess, i wanna call him bac, but dono y number busy pula! but he can receive my mess wor! can reply me summore.. then y cant receive my call?! NUMBER BUSY!! so stupid... i keep calling..i think 10min lik dis jus can hear "du du~" ler.. really cal until i cried ler! so shit! msn cant sign! cannot call! then jus now.. already finish liao de post suddenly gone!!! y so soi one!!! make me lazy to type again ler!!! already angry liao! that stupid stikl gek me! wahaha... kena scold liao.. very pai seh har.. keke..

dono y... MULTIMEDIA.. i offend u ar?! msn! cal(keep showing me number busy)! blogspot! how come u all bully me!!! i wan to complain!!!!!!
haiz.. multimedia... so cheap.. wahhaha... u wan to play with me mar.. ok lor.. i give up... u win liao..then u let me on msn lar.. sympathy me lar.. very pity u know?... so sien...

*hop tat dis time can post up liao...

really wan to have a rest.. if not, mayb i wil key siao one!! wahaha!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

m.m ~ HAHA.

chinting said...

yoyoyo....dun so 'fire' gal, nanti EP terbakar pula.....ICE here, juz take it ba.......calm down, u more 'fire' then lagai cham kk...

mandyals said...

wah... i jus post then got comment liao wor.. so geng.. wahaha...
thx.. if got mic here.. sure calm down.. wahaha.. cant dance also.. haiz.. so stil on fire... ><