Friday, October 06, 2006

my purse

as usual, tonight went to apollo there to take dinner also... me, apple, ah man , yi wei and sheryn... i ordered the friend rice + egg o.. damn nice... dis week already eat 3times liao.. wahhaa.. geng ler... after finished the show at 8pm, walked til half way liao (quite far from there), suddenly saw a guy followed us.. then he showed us something --> my purse..

y so "dai tao har" one... i kept my purse in my pocket mar.. then how come fal down liao i also dono... luckly tat worker stil take it for me ar... if not ler.. ai.. dono wat wil happen... inside there jus got "some" money lar... less than rm20.. wahaha.. (cuz use to eat liao >,<) but my ic, lesen, id card, ep card and etc stil inside... walau.. atm card also.. if really gone ar.. then.. sure got many things need to settle one... library and ep also cannot in.. ai... so cham...

on the way back, apple holded my hand, but i nearly caused her fal down ler.. when wanna cross the road also damn danger... fel lik all the car is coming to langgar me lik dis.. wahaha.. at fbl there, the air-condition dono got function or not... damn hot one... make all of us no mood to study, so jus went back early... all cant concentrate...

tomolo is my b.maths de final liao.. but i haven finish the revision ler.. how ar?... damn bler.. hop tat tomolo got enuf time to finish all lar.. wahaha... already 1.30am... very early yo! haha.. yup! happy mooncake festival!

*jus now daddy cal ler.. he said tat they already received the letter tat i post during the tzu chi camp.. walau.. got little bit kekok ler... cuz dono wat to say... haha :-p

0 comments: