Monday, October 02, 2006

first sub --> Human development

Jus finished the human development final test.. wahaha... planning wat to do with my human notes.. keke... the whole book already fully draw by me... impposible to sel out also cuz in photostate.. so? wan me to burn it meh? cannot lar... it'l pollute our environment... wahaha.. if i keep it up? wah! the i have to rent another room in ep jus for me to keep all the notes.. can start dis projuct in my beta year liao.. cuz really got lots of route paper.. hai... wel this university named as Multimedia University, other ppl tot that its soooo high tech, all using multimedia.. no more paper and pen (no matter letter or wat else lar) they all using mail... and also the notes, we no need to copy the notes, jus need to download it from the website, online system already so.... geng... wahhaha... but hor... it's also the main point tat cause the pollution of the environment... most of the students jus throw their online notes.. then? burn lar! tat's y the "rubbish" in our country increase "everyday"!! aiyor.. pai seh.. talking "rubbish" pula... kaka..

bout the HD exam hor.. can say is very difficult and also not so difficult... (wat am i talking bout??..) wahaha.. for the section A and B, the mcq question and also the true/False question quite similar with past year question lor... but hor, i don have the answer for the past year question, jus borrowed from poh piah, so tat very confuse bout which one is the true answer.. for the section C ler.. er.. i got read ler.. got memorize also! but when i wan to answer the question.. really bleng... jus remember all the main thing but already forgot how to describe it wor.. so i jus simply answer... wahaha... i think..... can pass gua.. (>,<)y

then hor.. me so stupid! i bring along my hp, already switch off but keep in my pocket, then carol past it to the examiner mar, then lcd also... i already took it out, but regret liao, wanna kep back, then got one examiner macam saw it... so i jus gave her lor... haiz~ then hor, she stick a stupid sticker on my hp, then ask me to write down my seat no.. damn dangerous de lor... after we finished answer the question hor, jus need to tell them ur seat no, then can take the photo liao wor... if i wan to take ppl de hp, jus simply take, then... habis liao lor... haiz... after getting back my hp, the stupid sticker cant take out ler! i din cover my hp mar... mana know so soi... hyaiz... i wont giv them anymore! wahaha!

the nex subject --> business mathematic..
i dono wat i kena study first ler.. cuz hor...

my exam schedule
02/10-human development
06/10-business mathematic
09/10-P.economic I
10/10-English I
11/10-Accounting I

Accroding to my exam schedule hor (already siao liao... cuz human got too many theory kena memorize liao.. so everyday jus accoring to wat theory..), 09-11.. three days also got one sub ler.. the worst is... last day is accounting... then how? suffer lar... cant concentrate to answer econ and the others cuz worry bout the accounting ler... anywer.. jus try my best lar... wahhaa... later wan to go pasar malam(pasar evening) .. go to buy apple then go mmu corner... i think dis whole weekend sure POU mmu corner tat side liao... then sure sitting in front of Apollo there cuz wanna watch "qing chu yu lan"(hk drama) from 7-8pm.. wahaha.. thinking wat to eat later.. ngiek ngiek ngiek~

0 comments: