Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back home lor!!

last night supper with bro, hui and tekka.. then met CK (mt de ) at there also, but hor, nth to say with him.. less topic.. wahaha... after that, we went to bro there for sing and chat... til 3am jus back..

dis morning woke at 8smt, going to 9 liao, cuz i haven pack my luggage, so gonna woke early... b4 back to mt, bro went to cut his hair, cuz wanna change style mar, but hor, really change liao, wahaha.. more handsome liao.. i cut also.. but damn geli... >,<''

2smt we reached home.. vy miss here.. wahaha.. jus now i helped mum prepared for dinner o... it's my 1st time to do it by my own o.. normally is me help mum, but dis time is mum let me handle all.. wahhaa... tat means i know how to prepare for dat dish liao..keke

蛋饺子 Golden Egg Dampling
材料:肉粹和鸡蛋
酱汁:两汤匙酱油,1/4盐,1/4糖,少许ajinamoto,少许麻油,少许胡椒粉。
肉粹:两汤匙酱油,少许麻油,少许胡椒粉。

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

u prepare de food can eat de mah??

Anonymous said...

yalo..yalo..can eat de mah??haha
fr:galz

mandyals said...

oi! wat u 2 mean>?!!! y cannot eat?!!
me already finished it lor!! y? jelouse ar? nvm lar.. nex time jie jie cook for u, don envy cuz u cant eat.. haha

mandyals said...

apple!!

hey, u come here to "throw my face" de ar? wont go toilet de lar... oh... u scare izit? patut lar.. everytime say wan to cook spaggeti to u , but u also reject.. wahaha.. ah jie.. tat day u already at segamat lor.. how to ask u for supper ler?...

Anonymous said...

哈哈哈哈,每个人都给一样的comment...
所以我可以想象你煮的东西有多"好"吃...

mandyals said...

shing cheng!

don buruk my name ler...
so pandai.. u cook lar! i also dono can eat de mar...wahaha..

mandyals said...

apple~

u jus wan me to "call" u nia.. right? k lar.. nex time let u listen my sound lor.. can liao? go my bro there better, send til ixora already not nice liao lor.. later u complain say not nice de.. then i teruk lar.. hahah

Anonymous said...

ok la...invite apple didnt invite me la...k lo...i'm not ur fred lo...sad...>~<

fr:*galz*

mandyals said...

galz...

no lar, i also invite u wat.. u forget liao meh? haiz.. everytime ask u guys u al also say nex time lar..

make me feel so.. wahaha...