Friday, March 24, 2006

Uncle Anthxny....

very tired... last night slept at 1more... then dis morning woke at 6more, that's y... no more energy... but i charge my battery adi... keke... now, feel vy bored... dono wat can i do other than online...

today went to zapcity til 12.30pm... took my lunch at there... actually not so delicious.. haha!~ ya... my wife pass the pra-test adi.. congratulation.. tomolo my turn... i still leave one hour de car practice, they said i cant practise adi after pra-test wor...so... if tomolo 830am de schedule full... then i kena waste one hour wor...

hoho~ another thing... today taught me de uncle is a chinese... name Anthxny... my fren told me before... he's little bit ham sap.. kaka~ but so stupid... today is my 7th hours for car practice... mana know he taught me how to use hand-break pula... haha! hyper funny... other than that... he's vy childish... n little bit lik PONDAn.. wakaka! Just like a 3years old de brother sat beside me.... haha! yup! he's very very luo suo... air liur more than a cup of tea actually... talk a loz... but he's a good teacher... just little bit look lik ham sap lor..kaka... (pls forgiv me if anyone know him)

0 comments: