Saturday, March 25, 2006

PASS liao! (pra only)

hehe! i pass t pra-test oredi... before i started my pra-test.. i still have chance to finish my last hour de car practice... so.. i can pass my pra easly... my wife accompany me to zapcity...

she woke up at 6more n stayed there until 12.30pm... reach home around 1.00pm... keke... im too bad.. wakkaka~

today... i saw him again... i think this is the second time i saw him... he's from Lendu... he looks ok.. got little bit look like my fren from kl.. he's pig (TDY)... very tall... i think mayb cuz of his hair gua... haha... my wife feels so.. the first time that i saw him.. was 1week ago.. dat day, the van full adi... so he joined another group...but today... hehe... he joined my group pulak... so i can know that he's from lendu...

if not ler... i really tot that he's TDY de brother... kaka!!!
(do not have any special meaning here o... leave smt bout the boy jus bcuz he really look lik the pig..hehe)

ya, after i finish my pra-test, they asked me to bring RM145 when i taking JPJ test.. RM145 is out of the price that they told me before... so i went to the counter and ask about it... they said RM80... is using for rasuah wor... JPJ de officer wil help us to pass the third part wor..(on the road) like dis also can.. so... should i pay for it? or jus reject them, if really fail, then go to SUUUU them?.... ai~ so leceh... haha~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>.< pig ar~? walao a, mean girl ar you? when lendu boy know you said he like chubajie he jump building baru tao.

a true talent driver don't need rasuah lah, jay chow only drive with one hand, we use two leh~! 80 ringgits go but many many bananas and belanja MONYET TAMAk di JPJ lah.

drive safely, wear helmet when driving, coz you are F1 driver mah.

mandyals said...

but they'r too greedy adi lor... like dis also kena rasuah wor... i'm a good n honest de citizen, so... wanna do dis... not good mar.. then.. mana know i got talent ler.. no need rasuah also can pass ler?...ai~

the boy that i mean(pig) is my fren lar... nickname call pig mar...so... pig lo...kekek