Sunday, March 19, 2006

daddy's birthday

today is my daddy's birthday... another 2minutes... then gonna finish liao...

(20/03-00:00am)
yesterday was my daddy's birthday... (keke) we celebrated together and bought a lot of snacks...

our dinner= nasi goreng, mee goreng, KFC....
our supper= birthday cake (fruits cake)

it was vy surprised actually... cuz my daddy dont know that we bought a birthday cake to celebrate his birthday... aiyar! forget to ask him make a wish liao o... loss a chance to make a new wish liao..keke...

Other than that...
yesterday, two of my frens "masuk penjara" adi (NS actually...)

one is TSCheng from bp.. like dis... coming de 3months... no body can shoot me liao.... keke

another one is Joseph tan from Selangor.... he's a good guy actually... coming de 3 months, no body can share my "privacy" story adi.... wu~ become lonely adi....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice family you have.

trust me, ns not penjara, it is funfair.