Friday, October 05, 2007

stupid maths....

Worse!!! i going to fail my FINAL bmt (maths) paper... this paper = suck!! not enuf time to complete n the question is soooooo complicated.... damn tough man... 2 hours de exam i used 1hour to complete (stil got 4-5 question tikam) the 20 MCQ, then 1 hour for the 4 structure question... wanna cry d.. T.T

n this is my FIRST time to answer my exam paper in dis way.. i totally blank the last 2 question due to limited of time n lack of idea + understanding.. hai... wat happen to me? i suppose to try other method then mayb i wil try t way to solve by using relative extrema method.. but.... no time, no chance.. hai... i loss 25/100marks b4 the lecture mark my paper... cuz... cuz I BLANK the paper!!!!!! so stupid man... how come i did this for my MATHS paper?... i should be very expert in this subject... but .... i... hai.... dono wat to say................ *cry*

0 comments: