Thursday, October 18, 2007

so nervous.. 23/10/2007 is coming....

The war during my holiday is coming.. another 5days, i gonna face it by self.. alone... wish tat the angel wil appear, the angel wil help me.. but, it's jus an imagination.. hm.. mayb the invigilator is my angel... who know? wahaha (start to crap again..)

while, i tried speaking test b4, during my foundation year n the PEtronas interview, because of the interview, i felt more nervous.. tat was my first time participated in... ppl need 10min for the individual section, i jus talked for 2min++, very shit right? haha.. n i stil remember the communicate n communication.. now, i can Clearly distinguish btw 2 of this.. wahaha.. mayb cuz of nervous n lack of experience + knowledge, i fel tat im noob.. opps..

Dono wat should do adi.. jus hope tat i can talk as many as i can... (sure with meaning..) Besides, score well in my Speaking test.. On the other hand.. i wan SIBARAKU!!! yummy yummy~ hop tat i can taste it again before they end their 50 anniversary promotion... wait for me ya.. hehe

0 comments: