Friday, October 05, 2007

the day in library

the day in library = damn bored...
MMU student is having their final exam, for sure that MMU library wil be very very crowd, n for me, im one of the idiot tat choose to stay in library... but not in my room... because of the air-condition in library? not only for that.. it's also for my own benefit -- gaming...


due to my recent situation (online gaming), i cant stay without PC n internet already... im damn crazy on that game.. not even me.. my bro, hui, n even hui's fren (JL n SY) also kena... i spent 1 hour to upgrade my game insted of study... haha.. very geng right?

since study week, i adi stay in library (morning til night), n i discover tat the day in library is damn bored... i prefer to stay in EP study corner but... i cant do so.. Bcuz study corner don have toilet.. wahaha... but in library is different... got air-con, pc+internet, clean clean de toilet.. the only disadvantage is cant bring in the drinking water n snack.. even u bring in a candy u also have to be careful... avoid urself to get caught by the security guard.. wahaha...

opps.. my game is ready... can leave dis PC adi.. wahhaha.. bye bye~~~
Good luck n gammmmm ba teh~!! ngek ngek ngek

0 comments: