Thursday, October 25, 2007

speaking test

Finally, i finished the speaking test for my MUET exam.. haha.. but i did not perform well.. so sad man..
i cant really understand wat the question wan (at t beginning), cant get any point n elaborate, n finally, hang~ hai....

for the group discussion part, i wish to perform well but an indian boy kacau-kacau... he's the candidate C in my group n also the first person that opened his "gold mouth" during the discussion.. tat fella keep interrupt n talk a "lotssssssssss"~ i was damn worried after 3 of t candidates gave their own opinion.. thanks a lot for the candidate A cuz asked for my opinion, but that stupid indian boy interrupted... luckly i stil have chance to SPEAK!!! wahaha... don let me to c u again!!! INDIAN BOY (specific person) even i know tat u'll sit in front of me during the writing, listening n reading test... hai... God Bless Me~!!!

0 comments: