Sunday, June 03, 2007

Patterning Night 2007

my foundation year ended with our last event --> Paterning night 2007...
dis is t event tat organised by Mr johnson...
specially thanks for Mr. Johnson,
cuz of u,
we fully enjoyed our last night in our foundation year..


Event: Patterning Night 2007
Venue: Mahkota Century Hotel
Date: 25/05/2007 (Friday)
Time: 07.30pm
Group: PM11 + PM12


My Personal Designer -- Yi Wei
thanks for helping me ya :p


Part of t foods.... during tat night... yummy yummy~~


~MAFEN~
-: FreNz FoReVeR :-


not my fault lar T.T
Patterning Night mar... suppose to be pattern pattern one.. hehe


LENG LOI in PM11 + PM12


LENG ZAI in PM11 + PM12

while, foundation year ended, but our frenship stil remain..
no matter wat happen, we'r stil THE BEST!!
PM11 n PM12 !! Good Luck n Gam Ba Tek for our future!
jia you jia you!!!

p/s:
for those going to cyber, good luck n take care...
no matter how far u guys r, u all stil studying in MMU...
the distance is jus btw Melaka n Cyber
it's not far at all....
no matter what wil happen in t future
we'r stil a part of PM11 n PM12
nice to meet u all
~FREZ FOREVER~

5 comments:

- said...

Mandy,

Thanks for being my friends, every time when i felt disappointment, you will come and comfort me. Although i know that no matter how tiring you are...

Thanks for supporting me, when i reach difficulties you will come to help me and solve my problem. Although i know that no matter how stress you are...

(the stress is come from being my friend)

thanks for everything that you had done for me, i really appreciate it...

mandyals said...

galz,

welcum...
same to u too...
thanks for being my fren too...
frenz forever ya~

take k n smile always... hehe

Anonymous said...

suddenlly dunno wat to say...
really miss u all my dear friends..
@_@

Anonymous said...

sorry juz now forget to mention who am i ....
~apple~

Anonymous said...

apple,

y so blur? wahaha...
mis u guys too...

~mandyals~