Monday, June 18, 2007

new day...

new day? yaya... today is the first day for my beta year... my first day for my University life... happy? cant feel anything yet.. haha... waiting for t toilet tat my housemate using... my class start at 1pm, so... dono wat to say summore.. wahaha..

talk bout my new room... it's quite big for me.. at least bigger than last time block B de room o... n we design lots of method to set up our room... now is consider as excellent for me.. wahaha..


this is the first plan tat we adjusted on last friday
but not tat ok fir me.. wahaha


this is the most suitable plan tat e n my bro choose
but due to the lighting n my pc..
we gonna cancel dis plan...
wat's t design for my room now?...
actually same with previous lu (same as previous-- b4 i moved in)
if got chance, i'll upload t photo here... hehe

opps.. it's my turn to bath d.. so... have a nice day n GOOD LUCK for my first U-day... ngek ngek ngek~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

designer???
wahaha... :P

mandyals said...

anonymous,

blerk.. cannot meh? wahaha