Wednesday, June 20, 2007

new roommate?...

already photostate some of the notes... total up jus 2 subjects actually... others i'l get it from my roommate... hehe... start to transfer the data from my little notes to the real online notes... but there'r only one subject tat im able to copy it even there's only a few of data... wahhaa... lazy lazy~

yaya.. yesterday while i was having my lunch at ixora, i received a cal from my roommate, she asking me whether which table i going to use cuz we wil have a new roommate SOON.. wat?! roommate?.. i ask myself, izit means tat three of us gonna stay together? three ppl in one room? all the draft tat we designed gonna "throw"?.. cuz there'r another tenant going to move in... hai... really unlucky lar.. wahaha...

how come our room stil got new tenant? 4th floor, somemore is double decker upper tim... dangerous man... the bed adi high, then t floor lagi high... wahaha... wat to do? bo bian lu.. must accept the it wat.. she's a cute gal i heard... alpha year summore.. haha.. wish me, jie jie n she good luck lar.. wahaha..

yesterday had lunch at ixora, with my "zi mui" group.. long time no c... i was late to tat gathering.. haha... stil remember fish n lcd de funny face while they saw me... haha.. 3 weeks de holidays, it should be consider as long, wat i felt while meeting them, actually is quite similar with wat they felt, but i din show it out bcuz ixora foodcourt was damn scary!! there was full of students!! hai.. cham liao lar, MMU suddenly add in soo many new face, EP room ful, ixora room also full... quite scare that they'l increase the rental... wahaha.. oni tuo fo... don let them so hao lian ler.. or else, the tenants will be in trouble.. wahaha

0 comments: