Friday, January 19, 2007

result wil be coming out on nex tuesday

[Jus back from kuala]
jus now i drove to Kuala there and back to mt o... bro sitting beside me, n i know.. he = damn nervous.. wahaha

ok, lets back to the final result...
according to the bulletin board, our result wil be coming out on nex tuesday (23/01/2007)..
another 4days.... gonna pray more liao.. wahaha...
wel, for those, who = damn satisfied their result (leave of absent), jus trust it...
for those unsatisfy their final result de (jus lik me), jus wait for the real result... mayb that's our final result, but jus take it easily, wait til nex tuesday, at least we stil got "chance"... haha... pray n pray more... =.="

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish u good luck, get good result in ur exam, then go celebrate, then treat me eat...

mandyals said...

shing cheng,
wah... so smart wor..
wish me liao kena treat u right?..
wahaah... wer is my kfc first? u owe me soooo long liao... huh~