Thursday, January 18, 2007

Final result... is tat true?...

Wat a busy day... hiuu~
jus now got a big news from apple, thx for the news ya..
they said tat our final de result already out.. me "diok cheh gia"
if refer on tat, my result...
=.=" tak cukup makan ler, fren...
luckly brother told me tat is not the real result for t final.. normally the result wil out on 3rd weeks.. im not sure whether my result is tat bad or not.. but.. hopefully lar.. hop tat's jus for the bla bla bla de result... not the real one.. wahaha.. must pray more adi... must "bo bia"... haha..

tomolo - friday... DY's result is coming out... erm.. i really got pray o.. haha.. u must trust me.. anywer, good luck n all the best ya! don worry guy, wont fail de... o ni to fat... hehe...
dear my fren, don worry lar, hehe.. enjoy the holidays first.. good luck for all ya!!

0 comments: