Thursday, January 25, 2007

Coming Soon - Equatorial hotel



yu huu~ tonight is my last night staying at home and sleepin on my bed cuz tomolo going to mlk... wahaha... going to stay at equatorial hotel.. n shopping!! wahaha... actually dad going there for work lar, then me n mummy go there for.. fun~ hehe... then saturday morning going back to bb cuz wanna clean the room, but.. before that, gonna go to management office to ask bout the room.. if got empty room n suit for me and hui sis, then gonna move to another unit.. y?.. i also dono.. jus for.. not for fun ya! wanna find triple sharing.. so that the rental = cheaper, room = bigger and so on... wil there hv any empty room?.. haiz.. if wanna move, hop that can get "much much" better de housemate lar.. (doesnt mean that my housemate is bad.. =.=") sienz lar.. if got room at 4th floor?.. haiz.. can exercise more lu...

saturday night stay at hotel also.. hehe.. sunday before dad n mum come back here, i only back to bb lu.. in the morning.. dono wat to do tim.. haiz.. (cuz dad gonna "fly" at 6pm i think..) bro already at BB, this morning i woke early --> help him to "angkat" his stuff to his car... haiz... he got society things to settle... teruk than me right?.. haiz.. while i jus staying at home lik nth to do.. but.. dono ler... quite worry also, cuz my wc.. no response~ they must submit their work to me by today... haiz.. a bit worry whether anyone of them send it to me or not.. haiz.. really "sat bai"... haiz.. damn lazy to pack my stuff also =.="

yaya.. jus now got a news from smone.. he mention that he failed his final(2 subs).. izit true?.. herm... stil confusing... but lar, according to his "ex report", erm.. got 90% = false, 10% only true.. wahaha.. he sure "kena boom" if he read dis... hehe.. bo bian la.. no matter how is the real result, 100% tat u gonna be my maid liao... hehe... wear "skirt" ya.. blerk~

0 comments: