Friday, January 26, 2007

my stuff... my works...

Finally! mission completed.. wahaha... spent more than 1hour to pack my stuff.. haiz.. 3weeks de holidays nia, mayb u wont believe it, but it's true le!! haha.. can describe as "moving from bb to my hometown".. means nearly 50% de things (at ep) i moved it to here liao.. wahaha.. now going back there for study, so that 50%++ de stuff kena move back there... lebih right?... haha..

damn tired now...
but not enuf time to sleep.. now planning to spend all my times (before go to mlk) "on" my com.. wahaha... dad bring the notebook for me.. hehe.. wont so boring adi.. ngek ngek ngek~ hm~ wat to say ler?... going back to bb liao.. going to study again.. sien sien sienz... haha.. dono the others de result how ler?.. hop that they can pass all the subjects lar..

damn sad cuz that fela really fail his papers.. tot tat he jus cheat me de mar.. mana know... he jus cheat me tat he wont continue his studies.. the result is true... haiz.. anywer, hop tat he can pass the sup paper lu.. hey, u gonna pray more liao la.. hehe.. gam ba teh lu!!

ya! today is 26th ler!! really "sat bai" liao.. none of my working com send me their works.. how come?... already message them.. already contact them.. haiz.. damn sad.. damn lazy to handle dis post ler.. hahaha.. how? need me to settle all the works by myself ar?.. mission impossible.. huhuhu.. hop tat the general meeting wont "start" so fast lar.. haiz.. i need more times!!!

2 comments:

- said...

dun noe wat 2 say leh...

now, my mood is very very down, but d most important thing is u muz take good care of urself ya...

dun 4get 2 buy some souvenir 4 me ok??

u noe tat d online system can check our result grade??

i really sad lo =(
but fortunately, i didnt fail any subject, but i still not satisfied... ::>O<::

i'm going 2 work harder n harder n harder~~ i really hopeless!!!

mandyals said...

galz,

don worry, jus work harder lae.. u can do it! hehe.. gam ba teh lu!! ngek ngek ngek~