Monday, September 11, 2006

My english presentation...

Jus finished the english presentation in lab5.... but damn shit.. cuz i din do well...
wahaha... going to crazy adi... how come i bler bler wel i can present better than the real presentation when we practise at clc room.. haiz... so xxx lar... my wishes are going to gone... english presentation.. no more A... mayb going to fail my funal exam.... wu~~~ how come... and the stupid microphone... suppose to bring my own.. wahaha.. jk lar... going to do homework liao... bb.. :-p

2 comments:

Potato Head said...

Wah.. mandi moore.. My english presentation is tomoro leh (12/9).. in clc tutorial room sumore.. very kan chiong leh.. den my class got one human being like to attack ppl with his questions one leh.. so sien..... :-(

mandyals said...

haha.. stil ok lar.. english they wont ask question de.. jus econ.. that human being in my class also got... lik cynthia lar.. wahhaa.. but luckly she treat me... no bad.. tat day she ask a question to confuse them (econ), they really bler and cant answer the question, finally she told them the answer softly then ask them answer back... so wu liao right? but i think got help lor.. participation marks, both also got mar.. haha