Monday, June 19, 2006

my first class...

today is the first day i went to sch... haha... quite funny... mess all my frens to know which group r them... unfortunately... all of them r different group with me... then went to sch with boon geok, well, same time but different class..

when i reached the room, lots ppl was standing outside there... so i jus wait... suddenly, LCD called me... haha... she's the only same group with me... i know her during the orientation week, cuz she was from Y7, n also the first person that chatted with me during the orientation ...

my first class = english 1, teaching by a young lecture... miss jessy... haha.. she's cute... age ar... between 25-30... im not sure also.. haha.. but looks young lor.. she upload her notes by using the blogger wor.. haha.. then the students can leave down ur essay, then she'll reply u or giv some comments bout ur writing.. hahaa

after tat, got 1 hour break, i took my lunch at EP restaurant wth 2 of my classmate, hui sis n one of my housemate.. haha.. then rush back to sch n bought the english text book, haha, lots of bler bler things need money wor.. kaka... headache... then all of my notes haven print it... busy.... n lazy... haha, after printing it, kena read pula... haha... n now... feel vy sleepy.. going to sleep lor... tomolo 8am got class... then 745 gonna gather at library with my classmate..(cuz we dono wer is the place)... then 735 gonna meet my classmate ... walau... really busy lar... that's university life lor.... i tot tat it's vy relax at all... rupa-rupanya... kaka...

0 comments: