Thursday, May 25, 2006

School Holiday is COMING !!

School holiday is coming.. it means.. i'm going to study liao... ai~ around two weeks more... cant play as usual adi... ai~ tomolo is the last day for schooling, then... wat for me? dono y.. today de stomach vy pain.. non-stop one o... FEEL BAD!!

ya, winky n leeny is going to mlk on dis saturday, winky ajak me also... mayb wil follow, she wanna bring BB also, but she ask me to standby.. cuz if i go with leeny, then mayb kena push the car again.. CHOI!!! if i really join them, hope tat everything wil be fine... haha... if not... then habis liao.. kaka...

yup, today finished my broadcasting adi, but haven record it, just finish the story, yesterday found the song... cuz wanna match with my story... vy hard to find it... really... but luckly i get it... hahahahaahhahahaahhaha.... >,<''

0 comments: