Friday, May 05, 2006

dol said --> form6

i get dol said de form6, sc... but.. i'm not going...

this morning went to bank, dad lets me drive out... very dangerous... not biasa with his car..haha! when i stopped at the traffic light, dono y.. after the red one change to the green light, the car mati enjin... haha... n then 3 times lagi ler... behind my car still got a van, luckly the driver still waited for me... cuz mati enjin for 3 times at the same place wor... hyper 丢脸 also.. hhaha, nearly "LONG" his car also... walau.. >.<''

then daddy also hyper funny one... when i was driving, he asked me to do dis n do that, taught me how to control the gear.. wahaha... suddenly can hear : "change 2nd gear! ar, can change 3rd gear adi..." n then.. it changed to :" change 2nd CLUTCH..." wahaha~

still got one month, kena study liao... so bored... ya, just know that SHE 到处打听 wer i'm going after dis.. wanna same sch with me? walau... 拜托nei~ u wan, i also don wan lor... haha! ya, now she's worry , cuz his ex bf get the same school with me, she told someone that she care about it... hey gal~ dis is ur pasal OK?! none of my business, don worry, i wont touch ur EX one... haha~ well, mayb u scare that i will treat u just like wat u did for me b4?... don worry OK?! i wont... n i "wont tell others ppl tat u r the 3rd person who kacau me n ur ex bf..." (just like wat u told t others b4..) (i'm still trying to forgive u.. ok?..)

tomolo is the reunion for the ex-student from SMKHK, i'm going tomolo... alone, but i don stay at there, jus join them till night, then come back home... well, just paid half price... haha... my wife is not going... why? i also dono... she suggested it, but after i told the organiser bout it(just for us), she said.. she don want join adi... vy disappointed... anyway, i also feel bored to join it tomolo... but... our fren organize it... we should support it while they r malay.. right? how come they organize it, but don have any chinese join ler?...
(i'm represent all of the chinese gals... haha)...

0 comments: