Saturday, January 12, 2008

[補] Mum's Birthday Celebration

Today is my last day for final exam, and it's time to back home & celebrate with my mum. Tonight is the birthday celebration for my mum and holidays celebration for me. Sound nice~
We went out to buy KFC, fried rice n fried noodle for our dinner, unfortunately, we cant wait for the satay, so we have to cancel it~ (so pity... no satay to eat. wahaha)


OuR DiNNeR

After dinner, the main character appear!!!
DinG~ DinG~ DinG~ DinG~
This is the special cake take we bought from secret recipe
looks soooo colourful~ yummy yummy~

This is the mango cake tat my dad like-ky~
(cuz he anti chocolate cake from secret recipe after my 19th birthday celebration)
And the right hand side is white chocolate cake

Ohh! look! the left hand side - American Chocolate (if not mistaken)
dis is the cake that my dad ANTI.. wahaha
and the right hand side is the chocolate banana

Yogurt cheese and blueberry cheese
(only me and my bro can tahan the cheese n yogurt~)

Chocolate Indulgence and peach xx cake (forget the name)
I LOVE chocolate indulgence!!!! ngek ngek ngek~

p/s: Happy Birthday MUM!!! Love u always! muacks~~ ^o^

0 comments: