Friday, November 09, 2007

special song for us....

Jus now, i viewed back the Hi5 profile n found a lot of things in my account which r crucial, nice, funny or angry... i saved 3 files in Microsoft words format as the prove for me which coming from the previous messages. Izit scary?... haha.. but those are jus the simple chatting message, the most important messages r gone... What to be? hai...

even t sentences tat SHE typed/HURT me already gone, BUT all t things r still storing in my mind, i wont forget for my whole life (even i know tat rmb smt bad for soo long is quite suffer), i will remember how cruel SHE was, i will remember how Gila she was, n how she treat me, cheat me, n blame on me...


ok, let's say smt funny, hehe.. this is the song which lyric adi modified by us (when we were in form 5, i think) all of our names involve in this song...

大笨象会跳舞,
罗妙英会上树,
婉婷是白色鹿,
洪丽珊是番薯,
罗妙英滚下树,
两个一起去跳舞。
如果你要嫁人,
不要嫁给蜘蛛
一定要嫁给番薯,
带着一盒豆腐
来到你家门前,
拜见岳父岳母。
p/s: thx for leeny cuz typed n sent me this lyric... hehe...

0 comments: