Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My first mid term paper.. ~end~

Just finished my first mid term paper -- Malaysian studies. As the title means, study about the history of malaysia, quite boring right? hopefully i can score well in this mid term paper cuz i believe tat i cant really do well for my final paper. tat's because of t topic tat will cover in the final paper is damn blur for me.. i'm not that interested on those topic tat discuss about the gov system n bla bla bla things...

so, work hard for the coming paper on next monday and tuesday. Monday paper cover 3 topic but have a lot of specific term tat need to memorize. Tuesday pula cover 8topic!! OMG, my tutor said our final will jus cover until topic 9 but how come the mid term cover until topic 8? so weird n so special man.. anywer, ood luck n i should start my revision latest by tomolo.. Gam Ba Teh!!!

0 comments: