Sunday, November 18, 2007

[补] happy deepavali

Happy Deepavali for my deer frens (indian frens), during dis public holidays, i had 5days holiday. But my parent was not at home, so i have no point to rest at home (bro was working on friday n saturday) On that day, Bro was having public holiday n we went to JJ after we took for our lunch at tian jin restaurant. Besides, we bought UNO n we really entertain a lot, haha..

a bit costly -- RM14.90

At night, we went for dinner before we shop at tesco... Our special dinner for the celebration of Deepavali was SATAY CULUP!! haha...

ya, tat's me.. while having my satay celup at Jln Ong Kim Wee

after we shop at tesco, we planned to play UNO at bro's hostel, then we bought the secret recipe cake n fully enjoy at bro's hostel...

Chocolate banana cake


forget the name, but it's with cheese


Yeah, my favourite Chocolate Indulgence, NICE!!

0 comments: