Saturday, November 18, 2006

wat the xxx security guard and officer!!

yuhu~ finally i got my "own" pc liao.. after class, bro sent me back to EP, as usual, gonna apply for the visitor card, when i told the secu(guard) tat my bro wanna send pc to my room, he told me sm stupid things!! he said:"kena pergi management office" wat the hell?! i answer him:"abang wor.. bukan ambil visitor pass aja keh?" tat fellow said tat:"bukan, visitor pass untuk kawan aja, abANG kena ambil surat kak management office.." i think he's sick lor, jus tell me need then enuf liao lor, cakap apa "visitor pass is for fren only".. wat the hel?! my fren can use visitor pass y my bro cant?! ABANG KANDUNG ler~!!!

ok lor, then we went to the management office for t further "process", we apply for 2hours, but he said max jus half an hour, but bro need to set smt for me, so tat we ask him add another 15min for us, bcome 45min, tat fellow cancel the time but he forget to sign on tat.. then over 5min liao, that security guard intercom me, i told him tat another 10min, cuz i cant connect for the internet, but he very fierce... he told me tat my bro suppose to leave at 2.00pm, but now already 2.20pm, i answered him very very softly o!! is VERY VERY! jus now the officer giv us til 2.15pm mar.. he talked a lot of things.. said he already cal the officer, tat fellow said jus giv us 30min, but he already promised us liao de... now only "fan hao"??!!

actually all jus misunderstanding... but tat secu frame-up on me ler! he say i conteng tat paper, i correct the time to become 45min! i got meh?! with eyes tat u saw that har?!! how come u simply "yun wong" me?!! who are u ar?! i hate tat kind of feeling.. dono y my tear suddenlly~ so sad.. i tahan til my bro ask me wat that fellow ask, y talk so long.. at tat moment, i really cant tahan liao, start crying in front of my bro and hui sis..

then bro ask me follow him to guardhouse, then settle the problem, actually is their problem.. im innocent lor.. tat officer forget to sign mar, then tat fellow dono wat happen then "yun wong" me~ so sad... haiz.. finally tat head(management de) ask him to apologize to me, but i think no need lor, u guys ask ppl work on the internet connection, then ok adi... i cant tahan the life without internet liao.. haha...

after tat followed bro to jj, sang at K box and spent RM10 for 10songs.. geng ler? haha..

2 comments:

- said...

WHAT? Visitor pass is only for FRIED??亲生的哥哥不可以用?什么道理嘛!哎呀,mandy, you just forgive them lo...if this thing happen to me, I’ll move out from ep straightly...haha :P

Ok la, I know you will never simply cry for nothing de, as you wrote, from my opinion, this thing you are very innocent actually...wah...one to apologizes to you leh, accept it la!!! What for no need...done wrong thing apologizes is correct de mah hehe :)

I think tat you ad overcome the problem with the security and officer liao...because you can sing in the k-box sang until RM10-IMPORTANT: I think the RM10 is your brother's money lo, right?

mandyals said...

wah seh man..
how u know tat rm10 is my bro de money? even we ate de mcD and kfc also he paid de ler.. haha.. we eat at kfc but da bao the tea-time combo from mcD.. haha... siao liao~

i dono wat'r they going to do also... mayb they tot tat fren who simply rape the us then our family wil gua.. wat the stupid rule hor?.. how come our family is more dangerous tat our fren?... so shit~ tat dayi gonna sign a letter which cause me crying de, there mention tat if the visitor leave over time, then i gona pay least then rm100 de money.. dono wat kind of regulation... damn shit!! haha..

sure forgiv them liao lar, misunderstanding mar, sumore if wanna angry of smone, it's very suffer de ler. wat for i make myself so suffer then let they feel lik nth happen or being with happinest? me sit dai ler.. so sre wil forgive them... haha..