Sunday, November 26, 2006

stupid pen drive

JUs Noe tat pen-drive de price drop very fast one...
2-3weeks later already drop rm4... wat the XXX~
bro noe adi but he din tel me also.. when i ask him jus now, he answered me tat:
"u dono pen drive de price drop very fast one meh? tat's y i stil don wan to buy my own pen-drive"..

y u tel me after i bought it ler? i can wait also if i noe tat pen drive de price keep dropping jus lik pc... aiyo~ so pig lor.. kena "liao lui"($) me only nvm wor.. already helped them to buy 4 adi.. from different places and timer but same price, one is b4 the price drop, 1 is after the price drop but that stupid din drop the price also.. and the stupid "skxGxx", how come i buy pc from u but u din giv more n more discount for the pen drive har?!! 2weeks later ppl go to ask already dropped rm4 compare with the "discount" price tat u giv me when i bought pc from u.. don say tat u sengaja charged me the price cuz my bro cancelled a lot of stuffs and also the headfon o! nvm lar, the extra one i pay back for u all lor.. sorry lar..

p/s: nex time don try to "ke po" which wil let ppl misunderstand u d... no untung but rugi.. the rugi have to tanggung sendiri.. then bout the petro ler.. haha.. gogo, u tanggung urself lar.. wahaha...

1 comments:

- said...

ei...mandy, actually u dun blame urself la...anyway i didnt ask u 2 pay me back de money...so u dun worry ok?

dun blame urself le la...n dun think so much 2...