Monday, November 20, 2006

sweet sweet de barli~

Raining again.. everyday also raining ... it's so nice to sleep.. haha...
wel, already 11pm, stil raining, and damn cold~ suddenly received a call from jia wei, he asked me to go down there cuz got smt wanna pass to me.. so tat i changed my clothes immediately (pajamas--> normal t-shirt)

i saw yi hui and xue li also waiting at down there, actually they were waiting for someone lar, then i met jia wei at down there, i saw 4ppl who are jia wei, khiem, kok hao, and zhi hao..

khiem passed me a "ta po way"(pai seh, dono how to spell >,<) inside there got barli... so nice ler... jia wei kep asking me don touch til cry... haha.. wont lar, if really cry, wont cry in front of u all wan lar.. haha.. jkjk.. but really touching lor, so sweet somemore... recently de weather no so good also.. suddenly feel hot, then sddenly raining(cool) liao. easy to get sick.. so take care ya all my frens... hehe..

thx to jia wei, khiem, kok hao and zhi hao!! gan en~
MMU's tzu qing "wan sui"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaya, now reli will easily get sick...
so u muz be careful, dun miss me until sick~

Anonymous said...

=tupperware=
>.<