Thursday, December 27, 2007

Preparing for Malaysian Studies....

Malaysian studies... History? yupe! sm of them will feel tat it's a bored subject, but, for me, it's quite intersting (just for the beginning part). I'm damn interested on the early history of Malaysia (ruler, occupation, war....) How bout the others? System of gov? administrative structure? Provision? Policy? OMG!! my weak point..

This is how i study for my final exam.. =.="

My handwriting notes for Malaysian studies

after finish dis and the slide show,
lec stil advise us to study the online notes... cham...

OK gal! start to work!!

La~ La~ La~ Du~ Du~ Du~ Ma Ma Mi YA~~

OMG!!! (lighting + thunder)

It's too much for me to study T.T

N i feel.... i feel....

So sleepy... zzzzzZZZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

你...好像肥了。

mandyals said...

shing cheng,

酱厉害?我已经捉角度了耶~没想到还是被你逮到了,哈哈