Saturday, December 01, 2007

mid term countdown - another 2 subjects

countdown : another 1days for study
even there is only 1 day left, but i still relax myself n play around
another 3hours, i'm going out to wet.. opps! is relax myself AGAIN..
even i already wet at last night.
but i don wish to put aeroplane anymore.
or else u guys will think tat i'm a "pilot"
wahaha... cold~ (sweat)

monday n tuesday
the day for me to harm my brain
i believe tat my brain will totally hang
out of service on tuesday night (9.30pm)
after the exam, i have to complete the presentation script
where is the inspiration? i need it.. really need it...

wel, we really spend "a lot" on this presentation
time for finding the clothes,
time for practicing, time for writing script,
time for discussing, time for meeting,
for sure with the $$ tat we spending to rent the clothes.
therefore, we must succeed in tat presentation n score higher mark

Dear my MPW groupmate, no matter how stress, how tough, how tired is it,
we must pay more effort on it, don disappoint our leader...
YF wan sui!!!
^o^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for the midterm o..
jia you.. :P

mandyals said...

l2v,

wah! finally u visit to my blog~ wahaha.. so happy... same to u too~ jia you!!
:*