Saturday, July 07, 2007

My birthday party (19th) - thx frens~

today is 05-07-2007, means tomolo is my 19th birthday, wahaha, fish, apple n lcd date me to dinner at AMIGO, they prepared all the things for me, present, cake, even meal also... haha.. thx guys, im very appreciate it, even we'r not in the same class, less communication if compared with before, less gathering time, u guys stil rmb my birthday n prepared such party to me, it lets me think about one year b4 de birthday (my 18th birthday which celebrated in MMU), that night, u guys also celebrated with me, in MOLI cafe~ wahaha... with fish de cake which bought during JJ member day, n also the story tat she hardly protected, wahaha.. thx guys~ really wanna say, im glad to know u guys in MMU, my best fren~ thx!!


my secret recipe cake (birthday)
thx for it, im only 10 yrs old o, wahaha (jkjk :p)

birthday gal - adi 19th yrs old o~ hehe

the meals that we having at WING cafe
got japanese layer cake o! hehe

the drinks tat i ordered which cost rm9.50 =.="
but really nice (full of strawberry, wahaha)

the first present tat i received
thx for dajie, fish n lcd, i lik it!!
(haha, going to diet~ soon...)

2 comments:

- said...

so long as you are happy,
i am happy too.
happy birthday girl~

muacks *___^

mandyals said...

galz,

thx ya~
hehe..
miss ya :p