Saturday, July 07, 2007

dis is how i celebrate my 19th birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 19th to MANDYALS~ wahaha... last night was my 19th birthday, woke in the early morning, looked at here n there, the things = almost same, but me, adi old... wahaha~ there was a big surprise to me, 10am we met each other, but i climbed 4th floor to put smt BACK, wahaha~ n came back around 1smt.. crazy man~


while i was playing bowling, i really bowl the ball o, not myself =.="
C! so PRO!! the line 21 is my result, wahaha

this is the leng zai that selling watermelon, haha
opps! let her c my secretly shoot~ RUN!!!

Transformer
it's a nice show! RM9 is damn worth!
MUST WATCH o!~ hehe

my secret recipe cakes :
one is oreo cheese cake, another one is chocolate indulgence
damn nice!~~ ngek ngek ngek~ thx AR~

my favourite Lagzane ! but quite small... DAMN NICE MAN!!
we continued after finishing the cakes, wahaha~ must diet d T.T

Me... booming~ hehehehehe~ watch out!!!
biu~~~ BOOM###

at Famosa o~ historical place

c tat? dis is wat cal 一手遮"机" wahahaha

c! spiderwoman II de heroine tat trying to stop the train!!

the movie tat we watched at night, die hard 4~
it's quite nice o!! GOGO recommend de movie~
rm9 also very worth! hehe~

thx for GO GO n JIE JIE
my 19th birthday present... thx o~

0 comments: