Sunday, May 06, 2007

wat i think, hop n also wish...

today is already 3rd days tat i lost my purse... no body contact me n return my document... so pig... gonna go n settle t document... lots of procedure... on friday (at evening), i received a cal which number is not in my contact list, during tat moment, i was think tat... yeah! mayb is my benefactor.. when i answer t cal = from a malay gal (i tot is t worker in game center..), then she asked me whether im ang li shan or not, i answered YES... (ful of hopes) then she said:"im ur accounting tutor..." hai... straight away sien diao... cuz i tot got hopes liao de... mana know.. wahaha... T.T

then another call from my classrap, i think his fon = no more credit, then he used someone's fon to cal me... 012 blar blar blar, 2nd hope BUT!!... disappointed also.. whaha... it's fine... mayb "u" forget to return my document, but i think... i hope.. n wish... u'l return it to me.. haha...

final is coming... another 1 week.. gonna study 6subjects for t final.. within 1week? wahahaa... think too much, im not super-"gal" :p waahaha.. anywer, should start from now... or else, t cGPA may drop T.T
Good Luck n Gam Ba Teh~ to ME!! n all my frens... hehe >.<

Final Exam Time Table For Management Student:
PBU0015 14-05-2007 MORNING
PML1010 15-05-2007 AFTERNOON
PEN0035 16-05-2007 aFTERNOON
PBS0015 21-05-2007 AFTERNOON
PAT0025 23-05-2007 MORNING
PCA0035 25-05-2007 AFTERNOON

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mandy, how's it going?...well, hope you are well.
just wanted to wish you good luck and success for final exams :)
and by the way, sorry to hear about your purse too, hope you gonna find it soon
see you around and stay happy
Kim

mandyals said...

kim,

thx kim, wel, it's sad news right? wahaha.. careless... anywer, wish u god luck in ur final exam too.. happy always n c ya~

Anonymous said...

yeah,,,that was a sad news after a long time that i read your blog...you should be careful more, but sometimes these things happen and this is life , haha... dont worry, its gonna be fine
thanks for your wishes too and have a good time