Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Battle

yuu hoo~ finished my accouting paper n "going to" prepare for my last paper --> PCA.. wel, spent the whole day by doing nonsense things >> play, sleep, shopping, online n more... dono how to describe my feeling now... hai... while, my mind is thinking tat "i can relax after t accounting paper" but my heart is unwilling to accept tat... cuz i haven finish my PCA revision, should say tat I HAVEN START THE REVISION!!! dis is 100% to consider as "ling shi bao fou jiao".. hai T.T

PCA --> 9 chapters which i never read it b4... (after t mid term test de chapter-S) i have to finish all 9 chapters within 1days... haven exclude t times for mom mom, relax, clear mind, n etc o... can i do tat? i ask myself.. i reallly hop tat i can finish all of its! i MUST! should be responsible on it... meanwhile, i have to finish those chapter by read words by words... start to regret.. y don i study b4 t exam? it can consider as t first time tat i read for thse chapter.. u say lar, it's impossible to finish all within 1day even im GOD lu... hai...

BUT... wat to do ler? dis is my responsibility as a student n daughter... hai... study life.. can consider as bored? nonono.. actually it's colorful.. but.. mayb not for me.. wahaha.. im t type tat 100% wil tambah tambah my weight during exam.. cuz i must eat til "gou gou lak" as a way to relax myself.. wahaha... while i noe tat already over weight.. but i stil become fatty n fatty.. hai..

Y i suddenly ful of those feeling?!.. haha.. cuz im damn ful lu... oily de stuff n fatty in my stomach...yeak!~ fel lik going to vomit... n start to fel stress...
I DON WAN!!! I DON WAN!!! i DON WAN TO EXAM!!! but i have to do so... I DON WAN TO STUDY! I DON WAN!!! but i have to do so.. I WAN TO SLEEP!! I WAN TO SLEEP!!! but i cant really achieve it... so.... wat to do? hai.. study lar! wait for fail meh?!! choi~~~!!!! wahaha...

PCA, i wil try my best to beat u!! I WILL!! wahaha...
b4 dat, i have to kil ur little soldier --> tat 9 chapters...
come on! 杀!杀!杀! :p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

能够看见你慌乱拟定很搞笑
你很慌,很怕哦
后悔了,漏了读啊?
不要用太多时间放松!不行!
赶快把握。
由大家做后盾哦!
考生要冲!