Monday, March 05, 2007

the most suffer de meeting

02/03/2007 - the first meeting for cos concert after CNY/ mid term break...
venue = Fosee 2016
in this meeting, quite expect this meeting cuz got a lots of things gonna report n make the final decision... but.. this is also the most suffer de meeting tat i never been...
tat day morning, i had 9am class, jus one hour de class n no need to "use" brain de class.. cuz PBU presentation.. jus look for sumeone present.. ngek ngek ngek... din take breakfast.. after tat class (10am), we had ours PBU meeting (project) til 11smt (going to 12pm), then i went back to ep jus for waiting lcd n apple to lunch..

around 1smt, they finished their division meeting, then we went to batu berendam de pizza hurt (not tat sure which part..).. haha.. pizza as ours lunch.. so nice man! but!!! not mood to eat due to sm problem.. kacau kacau nia.. haiz... then went to Jln Ong Kim Wee (for the PBU assignment).. around 3smt went back to campus cuz wanna meet miss cherrie... ask for the assignment... unfortunately.. have to search for another place to do research.. haiz.. sad...

after taking rest, around 8pm, me n lcd went for the concert meeting lu.. *most important = both of us din take dinner b4 tat meeting.. mana know... tat meeting started from 8pm til 1am... the most terrible meeting ler... 5 hours de meeting.. n i gonna waited til 12smt only can talk... damn pig lu.. means wat?! means the beginning de 4hours i jus sitting there... do nth... quite lame... haha...jkjk

stomach was damn empty lu... til gastric... ppl eat for 2nd round d (supper), i pula pain for 3rd round =.=" during the 5min break(11smt if no mistake), i was chatting with LCD n LCS.. tat fela -- LCS dono y, play with me.. but in that moment, my stomach already pain de, then he play with me, ask me to cry.. k lu.. i let him c my tear... jus for playing purpose lar... then other division de director came to find me, he asked me the banner is plastic or kain de, then dono y, my tear "flush" out.. damn scary de lu! dono tat director terkejut or not.. but mayb he dono about it gua.. cuz my answer = "wat?.. (he repeat..) i.. (start to cry) wait ar... (cant tahan then run to outside d...)"

after the 5 min break ended, was my turn to talk d... but! i was damn blur on tat time lu! how to talk wor?.. keep "fang kong", n also my first time i felt tat i was "flying" in the sky... my soul = out of my body ler... geli lu~ hai... luckly im ok now.. but my stomach = damaged.. tak tahan betul lu.. hai.. eat too much then pain, don eat also pain.. then how?!... hai.. kek sim... ya, tat night LCD stayed at ep after we dinner Infasha, cuz already midnight, if drive back = DAMN dangerous... wahha.. tat night i slept at 4am... then woke at 8smt... wakaka.. quite admire myself too... ngek ngek ngek...

4 comments:

- said...

hehe^^ tat time also spoilt mine 'wei kou'...haiz but anyway nth happen ad so v muz tolerate and tolerate...

haha^^ i also very scare if i drive back alone in midnight and thanks 2 d guy tat lend me his card 2 go inside d ep block, thanks ya!!!

mandyals said...

galz,

wei, thx tat guy then forget me di lar? hai.. disappointed.. wahaha..
hop tat nex time de meeting wont be soooo long ad... haha...

- said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MANDYALS
LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, MANDYALS
MISSING YOU VERY MUCH, MANDYALS

^@@^ Y

mandyals said...

galz,

eh, don lik dis ler... express ur love here meh?.. hai yo... pai seh de ler... wakaka..jkjk..

so touchin lar :-p