Saturday, December 02, 2006

Mandy is BACK!!!

wel, dis few weeks, mandy was gone.. left moody alone.. haha...
but now, i would lik to say: MANDY ALREADY BACK!! don u believe me? haiyar.. it's true lar.. moody already went back to her hometown liao, so tat mandy gonna handle her own job.. (i think all of u wont understand gua.. nvm.. jus c wat i wan to "ngap" hehe)

dis few weeks damn stress and not really wan to chat or communicate with others... felt lik going to be with myself and fren with "alone".. mayb it was cuz of sm things happened but all of its already become past tense liao.. so don think too much, let us jus forget about it.. im trying to forget the sad things and memorize the happy things.. r u do so? it seems wil let me feel more happily and relax.. i can enjoy with myself too.. wel, it's not simple as wat as we wanna do...

so, try to let urself happy,
过去就让他过去,就让这一切成为回忆,让他沉底,渐渐忘去。。
dis is wat im thinking... i feel sooo happy when i using this method to treat everyone and also get back myself..
wahaha.. now, MANDY IS BACK!! actually nothing de lar.. jus wan to announce at here... little bit siao liao.. hehe.. sorry to all my frens if anyone of u kena influence by me (cuz of my badly mood) and also thx for u all (cuz nvr "fight" with me when i was playing "moody" or "自闭" games... wahaha.. )
cuz i tot tat anyone of u wil com to "slap" me purposely to wake me up.. JKJK.. attention pls! i jus simply say ya! but dis kind of things wont and impossible happen!! if not.. hehe... i'll KILL u!~ blerk~

LA~ LA~ LA~
p/s:
mid term is already on the way, so tat wish u all good luck and try ur best... we can do it right?! S-U-R-E !!

PM 11 万岁!!
(not only pm11 de student lar... not dis group de frens also! good luck ya!!)

5 comments:

chinting said...

"Mandy is BACK"???? then wat m i should say??"qing ting start to flying again"??? hahahha........u r not fren le, playing "moody" or "自闭" games dint ask me pula(i play wif u ma)!!!过去就让他过去,就让这一切成为回忆,让他沉底,渐渐忘去(good)。。。。。开心与不开心也是一种心情,为什么不选择开开心心过日子。。

mandyals said...

qing ting,

im waiting to dis topic, "C me fly~ by qing ting"... wat lar, u play those games got ask me to join meh? wahaha... if u can choose ur life between happiness with sadness, y don we choose the better one?... haha..

- said...

无奈...u all...no is u 2 enuf liao ma???k la...u happy i also happy liao, if u sad i also sad...rmb u happy i happy, u sad i sad ^@@^

mandyals said...

galz,

me or qing ting tat u mean o?.. haha.. if me happy, u also happy.. then if i jump? u wont keep standing there and laugh at me gua?.. haha..

wel, don lik dis ler galz... dun giv me "stress".. wahaha

chinting said...

hahaha...im flying now le....u wan join arr?? no pro i ask u next time, but u hav to pay me fees first la....mayb u wan choose to be sadness, how do i know le?of course for me i wil choose the better one loo.....hahahaha......n also recommend u one place(KLCC) if u wish to jump(jk)....