Tuesday, July 11, 2006

stupid tomyam soup!!

i went to ixoraq foodcourt with my classmate, took my lunch at there.. i hang around there cuz dono wat to eat.. most of my classmate ordered their food at the malay mamak shop.. i dono it's call shop or stall.. haha..

so i also ordered at there lor.. i confused either wanna eat tomyam mee or tomyam soup+rice..
finally, i chose soup tomyam campur sayur and white rice...
after i ordered, the gal wrote the price... RM 3.50 + RM0.80..
walau! the sign board one.. different with the price that she wrote in the resit..

SIGN BOARD~
Tomyam
campur sayur----------------------RM 3.00
campur-----------------------------RM 3.50
ayam--------------------------------RM 4.00
mee, mi hun..----------------------RM 3.50

then i ask the gal y the price is rm 3.50 one? but the sign board there is rm3..?? she answer me.. that one campur sayur is sayur only.. no soup..
then i comfirm again.. r u sure? i mean i wan tomyam campur sayur... got soup one..

the gal told me the same stupid things again.. then she showed me the photo in their menu.. the same name with the signboard one.. but how come she charged me rm3.50?!! celaka betull...

i hate the gal!!! cuz of her.. i bought another rm2 de fruit... then soft drink n more... fat again.. cuz of her, my lunch nearly used rm10 adi... shit* shit* shit*... so.. my dinner .. kena diet adi.. wu~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

被你炸到。