Sunday, July 09, 2006

My 18th birthday

05/07/2006 wednesday - felt lonely.. cuz no ppl wanna acc me to take dinner... planned to eat maggie mee at home, finally, yi wei came back n we went to take dinner together... cuz her classmate got the lisence(pilot).. Fang Fei Ji...

11smt
i was chatting with someone.. the present tat he gave is wat i wanna know before.. it's a good present.. as my 18th birthday present that i wont forget it.. can say so... haha.. but wat can i do after tat? wil we less contact after dis cuz of kekok kekok? or smt else?.. i dono...

06/07/2006 thursday- my 18th birthday..
12.00am mien nee knocked my door, pulled me out, said yi wei need my help.. i really dono wat happen while i was replying my brother message.. i went out for a while, but stil need to wait outside her room.. after she opened the door, felt very touching!! i jus saw the lighting with the candle, without lamp.. it was soo romantic..

specially thanks to jing en.. cuz she was having her drama's meeting at mmu, she went to buy my birthday cake, then went back to mmu before she ate the birthday cake... yi wei, mien nee n sheryn also... thanks to u all... tat night, er.. should say is morning.. i slept at 3am.. then 10am morning got class.. but i jus slept inside the class.. kaka..



me n my roommate.. hui sister..


they all shared my birthday cake n celebrated with me one..


thanks for remember my birthday n ur kiss.. kaka..


me n yi wei.. my housemate (bek teh soh)

12smt (pm) human development.. presentation for our group assignment, we'r the first group n also the only one tat presented on tat day.. so brave right? haha.. got 15 over 20 marks.. izit enough? actually im not so satified with this marks lor.. cuz i can do better than wat i did tat day... haha.. suddenly blang n dono wat to say during the presentation... kaka..

2 smt(pm)
had lunch with my classmate at ixora foodcourt.. we all played at there.. n recorded some video clip.. i'll upload it asap (as soon as possible)..



9pm
After finished my class, i stayed at library for a while.. i try to contact bro cuz gonna make sure tat either he wan to fetch me back from ixora or not.. cuz my classmate ask me to stay at ixora.. but im used to be lazy, so jus contact bro.. tat night he got japanese class.. til 10smt, but he replied me tat he would fetch me back.. n go also..

around 8smt, i reached ixora, my classmate was waiting for me at the front door.. then we went up to her room together.. around 9smt, apple, ah man, xiang hue n i went to take dinner.. at morry cafe.. while we having our dinner, we stil got song can listen n felt very relax...

after we finish our dinner, fish n the others haven reach there.. we waited til 10smt, mei qing n qi wen arrived.. after that was fish's turn.. tat day i saw ken n vivian.. but they came with their own frens.. yee wei contact me, n i also ask him to came around.. jus for dinner.. cuz i din prepare cake.. haha.. (it's bcuz of the first cake tat i already ate.. very full.. haha)

very thanks to all of them.. cuz they gav me a nice memories.. fish bought a cake from JJ, well, 06/07 was the J'card day... fish went there with her sister, there was very full, "traffic" jam... but she stil need to carried the cake... although the cake got a little bit damaged.. but i felt very warm n sweet.. haha...

ya, thanks to yee wei cuz he's sooo brave.. he sang the birthday song at the stage n using the mic.. haha... dis is the first time tat i saw him sing in front of soo many ppl.. haha.. although we know each other more than 18years.. (we know each other b4 we come to dis world.. stil with my mum)...

tat night went back at 11smt, brother fetch us back, fish stayed at ixora.. i heard tat they chatted til 3smt or 4... very geng ler... haha.. i chatted with my housemate n waited for the 12pm coming.. haha.. everything was end after 12pm... n i really become 18th gal.. so sad.. old liao.. wahaha!


with fish at the cafe..


CHOI yee wei.. haha.. the singer.. ><''

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

got time muz contiunue the story ya...
interesting is behind u noe!!!!