Sunday, July 16, 2006

In MMU..

all i snap in mmu..

scenary in mmu~


Dis is wat i saw in CLC de toilet.. gal's toilet become.. very funny.. haha!


3 of us.. (my Housemates)



me n yi wei (in mmu library o..) ><


mien nee, yi wei n me at library.. (at night...)


sheryn(yi wei's classmate)


JIng En ( my housemate also)


wan ting from b.mertajam.. but she already quit..


Hui Si from mlk.. my classmate


Geeva.. my indian's classmate..


my english lecture --> miss jessy.. cute ler?


My first fren in MMU --> LCD


XH, a gal tat very care bout her frens


MY classmate --> apple (nice gal)


Fishy.. my classmate also (cute cute)


Qi Wen , my classmate.. (leng loi n cute++)


MQ.. sporting gal..


Two gals tat curi makan in class


Siraj- the taller guy in MMU >.<


UPG ice-breaking 2006 at Mau Ledang(Johor)
My Group Members


one of my group's member (model for an activity)
er~ little bit look lik my form5 de teacher.. haha!!


Anak patung ~ keke

0 comments: