Friday, February 23, 2007

1st day at genting....

yuun hoo~ relaxing at genting... tonight is the last night staying here lu... they booked around 10 rooms (got highland, genting n also first world de rooms) dis time, we'r staying at genting - maxim room... ngek ngek ngek..
damn nice de room o! got pc can online summore.. hehehe.. unfortunately... my card reader cant work... so cant unload the photos... hehehe..

wel, jus finished my breakfast (buffet again).. very full but very nice... hehe.. last night watched twins mission (11.30PM), then slept at 2smt... dis morning pula woke at 8smt... so.... very very tired now! hehe... tonight going to watch the lady iron chef (9.30pm)... ngek ngek ngek~

yayaya!! t most important things to record here = dis morning de dream...
damn sad de dream... haiz.. dono wat happen to me ler.. cny n mid term break ler.. should relax liao right?.. y i cant relax at all de?.. y i gonna fan bout concert de thing?... damn shit man!!!
bout my dream right, i dreamed tat my division having a meeting.. as a leader, should lead my member right?.. but y?... dono y.. i quarrel with my members ler.. haha.. actually we misunderstandin with each other so tat they all argue with me.. haiz.. most of them r senior, the only one tat support me = siraj..

haiz.. after t meeting, very down... n finally i know who is the 1st person tat i wanna share my problem with......... =.="
but in my dream, i straight away sleep liao.. til i woke up in the morning.. tat's y i felt very down cuz i ad treat it as real ler.. haiz... nearly forget tat i stil enjoying my holiday at genting ler... cry-ing....
hm.. blur liao.. dono wat im writing... kekekke....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiya.. jz a dream wat... hehe...
must enjoy ur holidays ma... stil got 2 days nia.. kaka...


so siok lo, at Genting.. din ask me go.. haiz T_T
jk jk


ok la...50 o... kaka
c ya...:P

mandyals said...

anonymous,

but not so siok mar.. the first expression (when i wake up) = worry + sad ler! how come my holiday so.... unfair ler... T.T

ya lu, another 2days can "watch" lzos adi.. wakaka.. here very crowd, scare u "pe ngek" le. c! i so good.. wakaka...

y suddenly online de? go cc ar? hehe.. hm.. y jus giv 50? not 3 digit meh? lost liao ar? ngek ngek ngek.. c ya :-p

Anonymous said...

ya lo hor...!
>:P
din tel de...?!